Monday, January 11, 2016

I try to get to school at 7:45 but show up at 8:00 I also have 50% attendance but I still have my 3.9 GPA

I've written this poem a thousand times 
Thomas Edison said that he tried to make a lightbulb a thousand times and he finally got it on a thousand and one. 
Well I guess I'm still on a thousand because this sure isn't a lightbulb. 
I always try my best, to look my best. But that vest doesn't look good on my chest when I had no rest the night before..... And the night before that.... And I spent a day living out of a suit case. (So I'm sorry if I smell). It's not as great as they say it is. But don't take my word for it. Because I didn't traveling to fulfill a dream. I went traveling because I had no place to stay. Because the doors to my home were closed to me and I was no longer welcome. 

Sometimes I ask myself where's my six pack. Because I work out everyday. And I eat nothing but almonds and kale. Maybe it's the almonds or maybe it's because I don't really laugh anymore. 

Come back tomorrow so that you can hear poem number one thousand and one. But knowing my luck my greatest work would be one thousand and two. Perhaps even Thomas Edison would have given up after one thousand and one. 

2 comments: